Effective time and workload management
Designed for managers, this fast moving and entertaining seminar will look at one of the biggest personal challenges facing managers on a day-to-day basis: How to make the best use of their own time.
This seminar will be fun and entertaining whilst allowing people to think about their own priorities and workload issues. It provides excellent value at just £55 plus VAT per person.
Do you wish to address any or all of the following?
- Neglecting important work or turning out work of a lesser standard than you would wish
- Fire-fighting all day
- Leaving work with more on your to-do list than when you started
- Not having enough hours in the day
- Not spending adequate time with your people
- Feeling that you are letting your people down
- Fixing other people's problems, without having time to deal with your own priorities
- Being flooded with emails
- Finding it is "quicker to do it myself"
- Losing track of your responsibilities and goals in the pile of things to do
- Juggling personal and business priorities
2012/2013 Seminar dates:
5th December 2012 8.30 am - 10.30am Burgess Hill
6th February 2013 8.30 am - 10.30am Guildford
6th March 2013 8.30am - 10.30am Maidstone
13th March 2013 8.30am - 10.30am Basingstoke
17th April 2013 8.30 am - 10.30am Hailsham
8th May 2013 8.30 am - 10.30am Brighton
12th June 2013 8.30am - 10.30am Reigate
3rd July 2013 8.30am - 10.30am Dartford
5th July 2013 8.30am - 10.30am Basingstoke
9th October 2013 8.30 am - 10.30am Crawley
6th November 2013 8.30 am - 10.30am Tunbridge Wells
4th December 2013 8.30 am - 10.30am Burgess Hill