Effective time and workload management
Designed for managers, this fast moving and entertaining seminar will look at one of the biggest personal challenges facing managers on a day-to-day basis: How to make the best use of their own time.
This seminar will be fun and entertaining whilst allowing people to think about their own priorities and workload issues. It provides excellent value at just £55 plus VAT per person.
Do you wish to address any or all of the following?
- Neglecting important work or turning out work of a lesser standard than you would wish
- Fire-fighting all day
- Leaving work with more on your to-do list than when you started
- Not having enough hours in the day
- Not spending adequate time with your people
- Feeling that you are letting your people down
- Fixing other people's problems, without having time to deal with your own priorities
- Being flooded with emails
- Finding it is "quicker to do it myself"
- Losing track of your responsibilities and goals in the pile of things to do
- Juggling personal and business priorities
2014 Seminar dates:
5th February 2014 8.30 am - 10.30am Guildford
12th March 2014 8.30am - 10.30am Maidstone
19th March 2014 8.30am - 10.30am London
30th April 2014 8.30am - 10.30am Hailsham
14th May 2014 8.30am - 10.30am Reigate
11th June 2014 8.30am - 10.30am Dartford
2nd July 2014 8.30am - 10.30am Basingstoke
16th July 2014 8.30am - 10.30am Crawley
1st October 2014 8.30 am - 10.30am London
5th November 2014 8.30 am - 10.30am Tunbridge Wells
10th December 2014 8.30 am - 10.30am Burgess Hill